+19

It sucks that Link got sent back in time at the end of Ocarina of Time, he was not one of the Kokiri and they didnt accept him. He should have been able to stay in the future with Zelda. amirite?

carousel182s avatar Games
2 3
The voters have decided that carousel182 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, but if he didn't, then there wouldn't be the split timeline, and there would be no Twilight Princess or Adventure of Link or Four Swords Adventures, or any of the other games that take place on this timeline.

Technically, the exact timeline of the Legend of Zelda has never been specified, so those games could have just been different incarnations of Link. And as for me, I think that he should've stayed in the future and married Zelda or whatever. Screw Majora's Mask. I want more of the original Link.