+231

Falling in love with someone from the internet is more realistic than love at first sight. Love at first site is physical; on the internet you would fall in love with someone's personality, amirite?

Imaybewrongs avatar
3 18
The voters have decided that Imaybewrong is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

or you fall in love with whoever they say they are but who are they really?

@Imaybewrong a pedophile buttrapist

hahaha more than likely, have you ever seen how to catch a pervert lol oh my bad i meant predator :)

@kaylinmae2011 hahaha more than likely, have you ever seen how to catch a pervert lol oh my bad i meant predator :)

I know! that show ruined my chances of ever getting another date again! Apparently now I have to start dating women of my own age :(

oh hell yeah I watch that show like every time I see it's on. It's funny but messed up too

Imaybewrongs avatar Imaybewrong Yeah You Are +1Reply
@kaylinmae2011 or you fall in love with whoever they say they are but who are they really?

Anyone that doesn't make sure the other person is who they say they are before deciding is a fool, and shouldn't even get to express their opinion on the matter.

Chiffs avatar Chiff Yeah You Are +3Reply

hey! i saw something! love at first SITE like website!!! haha i feel so accomplished i found that.

cheer4mias avatar cheer4mia Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1384465

But OP actually said that in the post, he was just saying that he noticed it.

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Bullshit, people can easily fake personality on the internet, and they show false pictures of how good looking they are. I real life, it is harder for them to fake their personality and looks.

Falling in love on the internet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ha

@BurnyBurn Falling in love on the internet? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ha

You can make friends on the internet, so why not?

Alexuss avatar Alexus Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Alexus You can make friends on the internet, so why not?

Still not possible to truly fall in love over the internet. I've pretended a few times for some good e-sex though.

@1384193

Says Anon

or they could pretend to be someone/something they're not.Then, when you meet them they could murder you! yup. that's love right there.

But physical attractiveness and sexual chemistry do play a huge role in relationships. If you like someones personality but the chemistry around you is as flat as a week old soda then it's not going to work out. That said I did meet my boyfriend online but we did meet in person right away. I think the longer you put off meeting the worse chances you have of making it work in real life.

On some website, like months ago, I put up a picture of a beautiful turkish actress and said it was me, and since no one watches turkish shows so they believed me. I also faked my age and everyone believed me. I didn't actually fake my personality though, I was just who I really am, and I didn't lie about anything else besides my age and well appearance I guess.
Anyways, yeah someone could've easily fallen in love with me, but then if we actually meet: "WTF WHO ARE YOU, KID?"