+103

Praying should be like masturbation. Nobody cares if you do it and if you do it in public don't make it obvious, amirite?

albinostickmans avatar
5 9
The voters have decided that albinostickman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1380506

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR PENI...oh, sorry. That's masturbating.

Anyone should be allowed to pray in public so long as they are not disturbing others, like screaming their prayer at the top of their lungs.

inb4 butthurt people say it's offensive to compare masturbation and praying.

@SemiColin inb4 butthurt people say it's offensive to compare masturbation and praying.

I don't think it's offensive to compare them, I just don't think they're even comparable. You shouldn't masterbate in public, and who cares if you're obviously praying?

@I don't think it's offensive to compare them, I just don't think they're even comparable. You shouldn't masterbate...

No you can compare pretty much anything and I thought this one was relatively funny. But people do get offended if you pray in public, and isn't the whole point of prayer a quiet, spiritual connection to god?