+312

You really despise people who think it's okay to let their tiny dog bark and snarl at everyone they pass because it's "cute," amirite?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar
3 12
The voters have decided that FlyingGuineaPig is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I also dislike people who thinks it is okay to let their children scream and have tantrums because it's "cute."

That's really dangerous and if there dog were to attack someone, it could be put down. Small dogs still have sharp teeth

Giganotorex273s avatar Giganotorex273 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Giganotorex273 Ah crap *their. Stupid iPod...

My iPod does that too. I agree with you. I've been bitten by a small dog after I told the owner to get it away from me because it was lunging at me but she just said that "he's harmless". Yeah right.

@Wolfgang My iPod does that too. I agree with you. I've been bitten by a small dog after I told the owner to get it away from...

Yeah, my friends family had a toy poodle that bit, tried to bite, and snarled at non-family members. I'd been bitten and almost bitten quite a few times and mentioned training him again to be friendly around new people but they didn't listen because "he wasn't a threat to anyone"

Giganotorex273s avatar Giganotorex273 Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Giganotorex273 Yeah, my friends family had a toy poodle that bit, tried to bite, and snarled at non-family members. I'd been...

I really hate people like that. They say that big dogs are dangerous but little dogs pose no threat because they're so cute. Blech.

That's why I've taken to carrying a 9-Iron on longer walks.

smirk smilie

@SirCheekyBastard That's why I've taken to carrying a 9-Iron on longer walks.

I prefer the wedge. That way, there will be a chunk of dirt that says "Rover WAS here."

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are +2Reply

Why? Does it make you scared? Does it do you any harm at all? Is it NOT ridiculously cute?

I also hate people who rape babies because they think it's "cute".