+274

You would be really disappointed if JK Rowling published another book in the Harry Potter series, the story's finished, there shouldn't be anymore books, amirite?

Quannaxs avatar
5 23
The voters have decided that Quannax is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Be interesting if she wrote about the Marauders.

@Aimz Be interesting if she wrote about the Marauders.

I think it'd be better if she wrote from Dumbledore's perspective. Either about the marauders or Tom Riddle at Hogwarts or about the first Wizading War... I would love to see just how much he foresaw everything... And it'd be a good way to see Tom Riddle/Voldemort rise to power.

kodabear911s avatar kodabear911 Yeah You Are +23Reply
@kodabear911 I think it'd be better if she wrote from Dumbledore's perspective. Either about the marauders or Tom Riddle at...

I thought about it for a while... think about the controversy that would cause, since she outed Dumbledore. Think about the outraged parents... Oh god, that would be FUN.

@Aimz I thought about it for a while... think about the controversy that would cause, since she outed Dumbledore. Think...

Oh right, I forgot to mention: huge illustrated sex scene with Grindelwald. Awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaah.

kodabear911s avatar kodabear911 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@kodabear911 Oh right, I forgot to mention: huge illustrated sex scene with Grindelwald. Awwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaah.

"IT'S IMMORAL!"
"They just kissed."
"IT'S SMUT AND I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN READING IT!"
"Harry and Ginny kissed and no one had a problem with it."
"SHUT UP, IT'S WRONG!"

I'm not asking for another Harry Potter book, I just think it'd be awesome if she wrote another series in the same world but about difference people, or just if she wrote more books in general since she is quite a good author.

rockport721s avatar rockport721 Yeah You Are +18Reply

I completely agree that the Trio's story is done and I do applaud her for having such willpower to not only turn down the shiploads of money, but also the ability to revisit the lives of characters she clearly loves, in order to maintain the integrity of a fine story. However, one idea I like is that there was a fan made trailer for a crime drama series about the aurors. I'd definitely be open to that in a few years. Particularly because Dan would be able to make guest star appearances, seeing as Harry IS the head of the auror office in the future.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +10Reply

I think it would be interesting if she did some sort of prequel focusing on Harry's parents and their time at hogwarts, or dumbledore's life and adventures, or telling Tom Riddle's story. It might also be cool if she told the story of Harry's kids, but it could also end up being really bad.

@Thatbitch I think it would be interesting if she did some sort of prequel focusing on Harry's parents and their time at...

That's what fanfiction is for, Hun. But JK still rocks, and it wouldn't be the same.

@mchalla3 That's what fanfiction is for, Hun. But JK still rocks, and it wouldn't be the same.

But fanfiction isn't the same in my opinion. JK Rowling created the Harry Potter world and the characters and their backgrounds, and she needs to be the one to tell their stories properly.

@Thatbitch But fanfiction isn't the same in my opinion. JK Rowling created the Harry Potter world and the characters and their...

Have you read Harry potter and the methods of rationality? I'm reading it right now, and while JK didn't write it, I still think it's bloody brilliant.

Isn't this basically what Pottermore is about? I'm not really sure what it is, don't start attacking me please.

@Retooser I don't think anyone is really sure what Pottermore is about.

Hell, I registered for early access and even I don't really know what it's about.

I just think that the risk would be too great to attempt any of these ideas, because it would be so easy to go too far and screw up the series.

Quannaxs avatar Quannax Yeah You Are +1Reply

well thwy always do. There will probably be a new series about his kids

@chickensarecool01 well thwy always do. There will probably be a new series about his kids

My biggest nightmare is that some American tv network is going to start a cartoon about Albus Severous and the other kids' adventures in Hogwarts.

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

@WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Obviously a lot of people do, considering Harry Potter is one of the most successful movie AND book franchises in history. And that their author is the richest author in the world.