+365

Sometimes when making a post, you forget that there isn't a one-sentence limit on the post, so you try to think of the most appropriate way to include every thought you want to express in one sentence, and when you come back to this post later, you realize how incomprehensible the post actually is, and you wish you realized that you didn't need to limit yourself to one sentence. amirite?

Shadis avatar
12 12
The voters have decided that Shadi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Iseewhatyoudidthere.

iamveryawesomes avatar iamveryawesome Yeah You Are +5Reply
@iamveryawesome Iseewhatyoudidthere.

Thatmustbebecauseyouareveryawesome.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +1Reply

Why is there a weird blotchy pattern on this post? Is it just me?
And no, it's not just on my screen, it moves when I scroll and it stays on this post.

@PinkSponge Why is there a weird blotchy pattern on this post? Is it just me? And no, it's not just on my screen, it moves when...

Do you mean just the post? I think I see what you be talkin 'boot. The little people icons tilted to the side? The one next to your name when you make a comment... That's what it looks like to me, at least.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah.

I was saying the blotch looks like this thing.
http://ctrlv.in/31505

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply

My english teacher would've had a heart attack if she caught a glimpse of that run-on.....

@1388949

I think everyone got that.

RunThePacifics avatar RunThePacific Yeah You Are +9Reply

tl;dr

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are -2Reply