+11

Girls: There is absolutely nothing wrong with sex before marriage, and we shouldn't be made to feel ashamed or a "slut", amirite?

musiclovers avatar
1 3
The voters have decided that musiclover is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know what to say for this, because I do agree that sex before marriage is fine. However, I do not believe girls are classified as sluts for doing so, unless they really are sluts. And so, therefore, I am fucked.

@Emperorerror I don't know what to say for this, because I do agree that sex before marriage is fine. However, I do not believe...

I probably should have been more clear, but what I meant is it's wrong for girls to attempt to make other girls feel ashamed that they didn't wait for marriage. To me, that's what it comes down to, is petty girls that like to believe they're better than everyone else and try to make others feel like trash, like they're "dirtier" in some way.

musiclovers avatar musiclover Yeah You Are +1Reply