+6

By the time you were old enough and had all the qualifications, you didn't care enough to get your license (permits don't count) right away, amirite?

beinganonymouss avatar
0 15
The voters have decided that beinganonymous is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm 19, and I'm still not planning on getting my licence or permit.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuustoleit I'm 19, and I'm still not planning on getting my licence or permit.

Actually, I think "licence" is an acceptable way of spelling license. You can even check dictionary.com.

@DeezNuts Or learning how to spell correctly.

My bad. I did think it looked a little off...

@fuustoleit My bad. I did think it looked a little off...

It's okay, ma'am. I'm letting you off with a warning, don't let it happen again.

DeezNutss avatar DeezNuts Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm well on my way to being 17 and still don't have a permit. If I lived in a large city I could take the bus like a boss, but I don't. I gotta catch a ride.....

Like a BAWS.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@beinganonymous i'm almost 17 and i still only have my permit. lawl

It makes me feel like a loser cause all my other friends drive and they have to take me everywhere. =/

@Shugah It makes me feel like a loser cause all my other friends drive and they have to take me everywhere. =/

haha only like 3 of my friends have a license and a car, and they only do because they live in one of the housing developments out of town. Also worth noting, i live in iowa, so i've had my permit since 14. still no license tho.

beinganonymouss avatar beinganonymous Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Shugah Why the hell not?

no reason to, really. I can bike or walk most of the places i go, i can hitch a ride from a friend if i really need to. My parents arent paying for anything car related for me either so id have to buy a car, pay for gas, and pay the ludicrous insurance rates.

@Shugah Ah that makes sense. what about for college though?

iv got 2 years before i gotta worry about that, i was right after the cutoff so i'm only a junior this year. But for college i'm hoping motorcycle license :D

beinganonymouss avatar beinganonymous Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Shugah Haha yeah motorcycles are more convenient. Until it rains.

i'd be wearing full leather and a helmet regardless, so it wouldn't affect much :P plus it'd be a college campus, so wouldn't ever be on it very long..