+194

The youths of the Middle East rise up for basic freedoms; the youths of London rise up for an 42" plasma TV, amirite?

Whackas avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that Whacka is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Aren't they rioting because of a cop killing someone?

@I_Hate_Underscores Aren't they rioting because of a cop killing someone?

That's where it started, but now it just seems like mindless vandalism and violence.

I don't really feel qualified to talk about it though, being American.

At least their rising up for something, unlike the youth here in America who sit on their asses all day.

@tea_ At least their rising up for something, unlike the youth here in America who sit on their asses all day.

To be honest, I'd rather people sat on their asses all day than rioted as much as the English rioters are. It's less destructive.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +4Reply

BTW, a couple of people on my sisters (and soon to be my) rowing team just went up to the international races. I believe we won overall last year.