+23

Anti-drug agencies really shouldn't promote with pencils because it may say "Don't do drugs" at first, but after a few trips to the pencil sharpener it'll say "do drugs," amirite?

Tweedledees avatar
1 9
The voters have decided that Tweedledee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1415609

un smilie sorry about that

Tweedledees avatar Tweedledee Yeah You Are +1Reply

If you're sharpening it backwards, then yeah it would.

@HDYKMD If you're sharpening it backwards, then yeah it would.

If you read backwards then yeah I understand your point.

Tweedledees avatar Tweedledee Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1415623

On the pencil, it would say "Don't do drugs" Don't would start at the eraser and drugs would end at the point. So, if you sharpened it normally, it would end up saying "Don't do" and then eventually "Don't." Do you understand now? ...but I guess this all depends on how the pencil was situated when it was printed on...

@HDYKMD On the pencil, it would say "Don't do drugs" Don't would start at the eraser and drugs would end at the point. So...

I don't know about you, but I read left to right. To tip of the pencil is on the left and the eraser is on the right...

Tweedledees avatar Tweedledee Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Tweedledee I don't know about you, but I read left to right. To tip of the pencil is on the left and the eraser is on the right...

Yeah, for left handed people it'd be another story. Not saying I'm left handed or anything, but there's more than one way to print words on a pencil.

Anonymous