+225

Everyone has that one friend who takes an eternity before they're finally ready to meet and do the activities planned. It's not even that they're slow; It's that they have to stop and eat first or run some random list of errands, amirite?

StickCavemans avatar
3 4
The voters have decided that StickCaveman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My friend did this just today. We were meeting at taco bell after school and she didn't get there until 3:25 and we get out out 2:37. My other friend and I made it there by 3 and we had already finished eating before she got there. It was kinda annoying.

nantsingonyamas avatar nantsingonyama Yeah You Are +1Reply

My best friend does that, I think it has something to do with her having kids though...

littletanks avatar littletank Yeah You Are 0Reply
@littletank My best friend does that, I think it has something to do with her having kids though...

Haha.. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. My friend always has to eat before we go do something and then when we're finally in the car he's like, "hey man, stop at a gas station so I can get a soft drink."

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply

My cousin does that all the time... so does my mom. maybe its hereditary

iEmilys avatar iEmily Yeah You Are -1Reply