+237

It would be really convient if the door ajar light told you which door wasn't closed, instead of just beeping. Amirite?

Thrashtilldeath666s avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that Thrashtilldeath666 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I read this, my mind went to a door in the house not car door.

@mooie22 When I read this, my mind went to a door in the house not car door.

Me too, I thought it meant that crack of light you see when a door is ajar.

I probably should have worded it a little differently, my bad

@Thrashtilldeath666 I probably should have worded it a little differently, my bad

It's all good. It kept me wondering for a little while. Took me a good five minutes to figure out what "door ajar lights" are. Then when I figured it out, I laughed at myself since it took me so long.

Some cars do that

That would be kind of creepy. "Left door ajar" "HOLY FUCK WHAT WAS THAT"

@That would be kind of creepy. "Left door ajar" "HOLY FUCK WHAT WAS THAT"

My mom's car doesn't say it out loud, it shows a little diagram of the car and lights up next to which door is open

Mine does...

kayla_nicoles avatar kayla_nicole Yeah You Are 0Reply

Then you have to open and close every stupid door and the trunk and it usually ends up being the last door you try -.-

jykjlw2s avatar jykjlw2 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@jykjlw2 Then you have to open and close every stupid door and the trunk and it usually ends up being the last door you try -.-

Well, of course it's the last door you try. Why would you keep trying? That's like, "When you're looking for something, it's always in the last place you look."

I'm just messing around. I know what you mean.