+296

In literature female leads typically use strawberry scented shampoo (i.e. Twilight) or the male lead notices that she smells like strawberries, but no one ACTUALLY uses strawberry scented shampoo. We use like, Pantene, or Tresemee, which smells awesome, but not like strawberries! amirite?

valnoelles avatar
3 18
The voters have decided that valnoelle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Twilight isn't even literature, everyone knows that

I dont think i've actually ever read anything where the female lead smells like strawberries

@Funnyjunk_Warrior I dont think i've actually ever read anything where the female lead smells like strawberries

Maybe Its just me. Can anyone name any book where the female lead smells like strawberries?

Herbal essences is the best smelling shampoo (:

Barsoaps avatar Barsoap Yeah You Are +12Reply

i use shampoo scented shampoo

There is one major problem with this post; you just called Twilight literature.

manthmoos avatar manthmoo Yeah You Are +6Reply

my mom actually got strawberry scented stuff once it was gross i prefer my coconut stuff.

I love strawberry scented shampoo.

Twilight is the only book I've read where someone uses strawberry scented shampoo. And I see it in stores, I just don't buy it.

I always use coconut shampoo.
And the guy I sat by in math always said I smelled like chocolate chip muffins. =/

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Shugah I always use coconut shampoo. And the guy I sat by in math always said I smelled like chocolate chip muffins. =/

I use peaches and cream shampoo and conditioner and some kid at the library told me its smells like oranges haha

My friend uses strawberry scented shampoo and she always smells really good

K, I just meant literature as in a published book, sorry if that offended anyone! And to the post above me, uh, yeah, I based it on many works that I've read, and used Twilight as an example by saying "ie Twilight". Did you want me to list every book I've read that in or something..?

valnoelles avatar valnoelle Yeah You Are +1Reply

Where in the world do they call Twilight "literature." I hope you've read more than 1 book where the female protagonist uses strawberry shampoo and aren't basing your whole theory and the use of the word "typically" on 1 book...

I actually don't like the smell of strawberries. I do have great smelling shampoo, though. Pineapple and coconut or something similar.