+391

There's nothing wrong with being a vegetarian, amirite?

pilafs avatar
2 27
The voters have decided that pilaf is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's nothing wrong with it as long as you're not ome of those people who thinks they're better than everyone else because of it

Kristens avatar Kristen Yeah You Are +31Reply

Yeah. I see more self-righteous meat eaters telling vegetarians how stupid they are than self-righteous vegetarians telling meat eaters how stupid they are.

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are +16Reply

PETA makes vegetarians look bad in the same way the Westboro Baptist Church makes Christians look bad. But not all vegetarians are like that.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +13Reply

Except for the whole not eating meat part, but that was probably implied.

It's one way to get your five daily fruits and vegetables...

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Exploding_Chickens With less than half the protien of a normal diet.

That's not true. Dairy, seeds, nuts, and beans are very rich in protien, too. Meat isn't the only type if food with protien.

pilafs avatar pilaf Yeah You Are +9Reply

You sure you're vegetarian?

@Sturminator You sure you're vegetarian?

...What did I just watch? O.o

@...What did I just watch? O.o

The horrors vegetables have to face everyday!

I'M NEVER EATING PLANTS AGAIN

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are 0Reply

I envy people who manages to be vegetarians

Icels avatar Icel Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1423521

True, true.

pilafs avatar pilaf Yeah You Are -1Reply

Nothing wrong with it, nothing right with it.

Apathys avatar Apathy Yeah You Are -3Reply

My one friend who is a veggie posted on FB once: "You cannot tell me you actually care about the well being of animals if you eat them."
I about had a fit. Just because I eat animals doesn't mean I don't care if they're being abused. Stupid....

ThisChicks avatar ThisChick Yeah You Are -5Reply
@ThisChick My one friend who is a veggie posted on FB once: "You cannot tell me you actually care about the well being of...

No, it just means that you frown when you see one of those 'help abused animals' ads on television, but you close your eyes to horrors of factory farms so that you can continue to fund them without feeling bad about it.

@ForeverMarauder No, it just means that you frown when you see one of those 'help abused animals' ads on television, but you close...

I like to help animals. I have saved them before, like nursed them to health. And I want to help in a shelter, but the closest one is like 10 miles away, and I really don't have the means to get there.
BTW, I wasn't saying that vegetarians are stupid or that all vegetarians are self righteous or anything, I was saying the chick who posted on my FB was dumb. I was pissed because there is no reason someone can't be carnivorous and animal-loving at the same time....

ThisChicks avatar ThisChick Yeah You Are -2Reply
@ThisChick I like to help animals. I have saved them before, like nursed them to health. And I want to help in a shelter, but...

One: You're not a carnivore. You're an omnivore.
Two: Yes, you can be an animal lover and still eat meat. It's wonderful that you've saved animals in the past. However, there is hypocrisy in the fact that you love animals, and yet you continue to pay the companies that force mass amounts of animals to live short, miserable lives before savagely murdering them.