+889

If Winnie the Pooh and his gang were a group of gangstas I think it would be safe to say that at one time or another Tigger would say something stupid and Pooh would respond with, "Tigga' Please!", amirite?

kerlandays12s avatar Jokes & Humour
167 14
The voters have decided that kerlandays12 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They're called tegroes. Watch your mouth

@niemann2006 They're called tegroes. Watch your mouth

Actually they don't want to be called tiggers, or tegroes, they want to be called tiger Americans.

kerlandays12s avatar kerlandays12 Yeah You Are +5Reply

Well, Pooh already walks around with his pants so low, they're nonexistent.

@1425202

I didn't steal it, but okay. If someone made a cartoon then whatever, I mean the post is original.

kerlandays12s avatar kerlandays12 Yeah You Are +6Reply
@1425327

Okay I came up with the joke on my own though. I didn't have any inspiration for the post other than I thought of it. I made a joke out of it. Way to be a pompous douche.

kerlandays12s avatar kerlandays12 Yeah You Are +9Reply
@1425327

It's not really that hard for a bunch of people to think of "tigga please" at the same time, there have been plenty of posts of mine that were 100% original but still got deleted because someone else had already posted the same thing before, not because i copied, but because we think the same. We're all humans, you can't expect us to be THAT much different from each other, can you?