+293

People who just felt an earthquake: There are now tons of statuses on Facebook about it, amirite?

TargetLadys avatar
0 24
The voters have decided that TargetLady is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And then like 10 minutes after the earthquake there was already a page about it :O I was like wow.

I thought it was the washing machine, but I checked FB and everyone was freaking out about the earthquake.

Inu_chans avatar Inu_chan Yeah You Are +8Reply

I just thought I was shaking for some odd reason until both my parents asked me if I felt the earthquake and I saw a ton of statuses about it.

slairs avatar slair Yeah You Are +6Reply

I didn't even feel it, no one near where I live felt it, except for people who were elevated into the air, yet everyone's saying that we should of felt it. I'm starting to think that there's a massive force field around my town, because we never feel ANY earthquakes.

@DictatorCourtney I didn't even feel it, no one near where I live felt it, except for people who were elevated into the air, yet...

Well, I felt it, and my uncle was right outside of the house and didn't feel it. I think you had to be in a fairly old house or building to feel it.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are -1Reply
@_Jojo_ Well, I felt it, and my uncle was right outside of the house and didn't feel it. I think you had to be in a fairly...

Some people to the east felt it when they were up higher in sky scrapers. But all over my Facebook were people saying: How come I didn't feel it? It seems like even when we have earthquakes in the southern part of the state, no one in my town feels it.

Felt it in Ohio. Thought I was going insane. I mean, its Ohio! Nothing interesting EVER happens in Ohio!

I was in my bed and it started shaking so I sat there until it was over. Noone was killed, almost nothing was damaged and yet the news is making a huge deal about it and there are a ton of Facebook statuses. Who gives a flying fuck?

Roys avatar Roy Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Roy I was in my bed and it started shaking so I sat there until it was over. Noone was killed, almost nothing was...

It's because we're on the east coast. This kind of thing is unheard of, at least to this extent.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Roy Still :\

I think it's the largest earthquake to ever occur in the east coast. That may be wrong...maybe since like the 1800s or something. But either way, there are never earthquakes here, much less ones of 5.9 magnitude (which, granted, isn't very large, but still.)

Surprisingly no one has really posted about it on my Facebook page. A few fan pages have though. Apparently there was also an earthquake in Colorado.

Maybe it's because I'm on the West Coast....

I live in Florida and even I saw a bunch of statuses about it.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +3Reply

Wow. I thought it only happened in Quebec.

Stwentytwos avatar Stwentytwo Yeah You Are 0Reply

In my town all these people were like "Z0MFG EARTHQUAKE I TOTES SERVIVED" and I didn't even feel it. I wanted to resist making my status "Grow a pair."

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are -1Reply

LOL I don't even live there but everyone I know who lives in DC or VA or NY posted a status about it

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are -2Reply

And amirite posts -_-