heethebobos avatar
165 16

"Honey call 911. There's a robber downstairs!!"

after the cops arrest the guy
and now the police are talking to the couple

"yeah. Been looking for this guy a real long time. He's been installing new TVs everywhere!!
People like that make mr sick"

or reverse kidnappings, where you're on a street one day and some guy comes up to you and suddenly hands you some random kid.

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +19Reply

"HEY! PUT THAT SHIT DOWN!"

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +18Reply

It's called Santa.

Or reverse murder, in which a man brings back your loved ones to life.

@1587263

It could be some dude pinning you down and surgically repairing your hymen...?

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +3Reply

If I had Bill Gates type money, I would do this for people. Just to see if they appreciated the sentiment, or still kicked me out of their house and called the cops.

Lamb_of_Gods avatar Lamb_of_God Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Lamb_of_God If I had Bill Gates type money, I would do this for people. Just to see if they appreciated the sentiment, or still...

Well technically it's still breaking and entering, and they have no way to know that it's not a bomb or terrorist communicator/other spy thing

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

Dane Cook had something like this where he wanted to do a B&E and leave a lava lamp in the peoples house

Have you heard of reverse pick pocketting?

@1460496

It's when you put money in someone's poclet when they are unaware rather than taking their money.

There are also positive pranks such as positive prank calling (calling someone random, giving them good news and hanging up immediately), Ding Dong ditching (with actual Ding Dongs, as in the snack cake, being left at someone's door), etc.

Anonymous