-6

(People in school) You know what you want to be when you leave. amirite?

WideAwakes avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that WideAwake is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My goal in life is not to wake up at age 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life in a job I hate because I decided on a career in my teens.

WideAwakes avatar WideAwake Yeah You Are 0Reply
@WideAwake Wow. I want to take a gap year and travel around Europe and then study psyciatry

I wish you luck on your endeavors, and hope you emerge successful. Behind your back, I expect failure and disappointment.

@colette I wish you luck on your endeavors, and hope you emerge successful. Behind your back, I expect failure and...

Also, *psychiatry.
And doesn't your profile say you want a career in MUSIC? Dude... I intend no offense, but you may want tto rethink your life a bit.

@colette Also, *psychiatry. And doesn't your profile say you want a career in MUSIC? Dude... I intend no offense, but you...

Yeah, Music or psyciatry. I'm very interested in how the human mind works and I love performing.