-95

There is a big difference between Disney channel stars and Nick stars becoming singers. And that difference is talent, amirite?

LucindaJoness avatar
0 16
The voters have decided that LucindaJones is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In the OP's defense, the television show Victorious has regulars who have performed on Broadway.

In my own defense, I only know this because my little sister is a huge fan.

Little known fact, neither can sing.

@kerlandays12 Little known fact, neither can sing.

My post was more to the Disney can't sing and Nick kinda can point.
Plus there are far fewer Nick actors to singers then Disney actors to singers.

LucindaJoness avatar LucindaJones Yeah You Are -1Reply
@LucindaJones My post was more to the Disney can't sing and Nick kinda can point. Plus there are far fewer Nick actors to singers...

True, but I don't really thing that Miranda Cosgrove is talented. I mean they are riding the sub part acting ability to fame. Victoria Justice can kind of sing, but some of the people on Disney Channel are talented. Lucas Grabeel being one of them.

@LucindaJones Well I was more so talking about the tv shows, not the movies.

I just feel as if neither really have any incredibly talented singers when it comes to their television shows. Apparently because you can "act", now you can sing. Autotune has ruined mainstream music.

I want more artists like Adele to succeed.

Sometimes. I think Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies from Victorious are amazingly talented singers. The rest of them... not so much.

@Sometimes. I think Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies from Victorious are amazingly talented singers. The rest of...

It's a real shame those two rarely ever get to sing on the show. Their voices are gorgeous.

I think Nickelodeon has better singers, but Disney Channel has better performers. To put it bluntly, too many Nick shows rely on forced random humor. It was nice when I was younger and Ned's Declassified aired new episodes, but seriously. It's 2011. There is a point when the audience might actually enjoy being entertained by actors as opposed to actors entertaining themselves.

For that reason, Disney Channel has better sitcoms and more successful vocal artists. Also Disney is much better with publicizing their talent, Disney is bigger than many things, so that can't be helped.

I didn't realize people would take me so seriously. . .

LucindaJoness avatar LucindaJones Yeah You Are +5Reply

Even though she's no longer Disney, Demi Lovato can sing, and she was singing before she was acting, I believe.

you're saying big time rush and victoria justice can sing?...............

and which contains the talent?