+272

Band kids probably make fun of the jocks more than the jocks make fun of the band geeks, amirite?

midnightcookiess avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that midnightcookies is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The jocks no. Cheerleaders, yes.

Isn't that the purpose of marching band[?]

What the others said. We laugh at the cheerleaders just as much, if not more, than the jocks. But they're all assholes to the band.

adiosToreadors avatar adiosToreador Yeah You Are +1Reply

It pisses me off when the kids who think everyone else hates on them talk the most shit because they feel "victimized" or whatever. It's like, if you don't want to be accepted, them accept other people. In all reality, there are cool people in every group, clique, club and sport. Instead of stereotyping another group, give them a chance and they'll probably impress you.

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are 0Reply
@midnightcookies That's exactly my point. Band kids are a good example of this.

Yeah, a lot of them are. A lot of them have such a chip on their shoulder it gets really annoying.

And of course it's not just band kids either.

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are +1Reply
@CapedCrusader Yeah, a lot of them are. A lot of them have such a chip on their shoulder it gets really annoying. And of course...

Kids that are stereotypically victimized think that it's okay to be mean to other kids when it's just as bad.

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are -1Reply
@midnightcookies Kids that are stereotypically victimized think that it's okay to be mean to other kids when it's just as bad.

Yeah, I mean honestly, I could almost definitely find someone to hang out with from every club and sport in my school. And there's probably three dozen of them. No activity is like it is on TV where every kid is the same.

Yeah, but we don't make fun of the jocks nearly as much as we do the cheer-whores, i mean leaders.