+463

''Who needs math, we have calculators'' is like saying ''who needs hospitals, we have first-aid kits,'' amirite?

boxtops avatar
31 15
The voters have decided that boxtop is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No...no, it's different.

boxtops avatar boxtop Yeah You Are +2Reply

Let's have people who don't know math build our bridges!

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +9Reply

Who needs Twitter, when you have stalkers?

Who needs humans, we have robots!
Who needs school, we have internet!

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are +6Reply

Who needs intelligence, we have the government.

Who needs you, we have me!

I think it would be more akin to "Who needs doctors, we have first aid kits."

Frozens avatar Frozen No Way +4Reply

Who needs cops, we have baseball bats

It would be more like saying who needs hospitals, we have first aid kits, that can cure anything faster than the hospital can.

@aclw123 It would be more like saying who needs hospitals, we have first aid kits, that can cure anything faster than the...

That basically just defeated the purpose of the post. My point is that no matter how advanced calculators get, it's still beneficial to actually understand math.

boxtops avatar boxtop Yeah You Are 0Reply
@boxtop That basically just defeated the purpose of the post. My point is that no matter how advanced calculators get, it's...

Well sure, I agree that it's beneficial to understand math, it's just that calculators can do a lot more mathwise than first aid kits can do curing stuff-wise