+4

It's curious that creationists will use their eyes to show you beauty of God's intelligently designed earth and their telescopes to show you the beauty of God's intelligently designed universe, but refrain from using microscopes to show you the beauty of God's intelligently designed bacteria, which has caused unmentionable suffering and death, amirite?

Dystopias avatar Religion
0 5
The voters have decided that Dystopia is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What is it with you and religion?

@ASWCC What is it with you and religion?

I want people to think and to analyze and to understand. By identifying God's faults, I hope to make people realize that we are on our own. Only then will people understand that in order to fix this world's problems, we will need to turn each other and ourselves.

Dystopias avatar Dystopia Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ASWCC That's really depressing, I can see why you would want a fresh start

How is relying on each other and ourselves depressing? It is liberating. We have the power and the responsibility to change and to save this world.

Dystopias avatar Dystopia Yeah You Are -1Reply

Actually, it is not curious. Christians cherry pick God's qualities all the time.

Dystopias avatar Dystopia Yeah You Are -2Reply