+238

it's kind of awkward when someone always sings an octave too high and they think they sound amazing. When in reality they just sound horrible because you can hear them over everyone else and it ruins the song. amirite?

insanitykilledthecats avatar Music
0 6
The voters have decided that insanitykilledthecat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know anyone like that but it sounds annoying. You know what else is annoying (albeit kind of funny), when you're in a choir and the tenors start singing soprano in falsetto.

choir_addicts avatar choir_addict Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm an alto, but half of the girls around me sing the soprano part. I just think "STOP, you are messing me up!"

If you mean something like a choir song with separate parts then I totally get it, but if you mean just singing a regular song for the heck of it then everyone has a different range. I have a really high voice, but I've been known to make up a descant on the spot in order to make the higher vocals fit.

It's mainly because we sing in band as a way to stay in tune. As for singing a song for fun no girl should ever sing Justin beiber in a falsetto.... It's terrifying.