+11

Girls: Stubble is hot until you kiss it, amirite?

Laughing_sporks avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that Laughing_spork is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I wasn't really paying attention and this is what I read: "Girl's stubble is hot until you kiss it, amirite?"

I am in a pickle. If I vote No Way because I like kissing stubble, then I could also be saying I don't think stubble is hot. But if I vote Yeah You Are then I'm agreeing that kissing stubble is gross.

So I'm not going to vote.

...sorry for wasting your time:3

Madies avatar Madie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Madie I am in a pickle. If I vote No Way because I like kissing stubble, then I could also be saying I don't think...

I'm sorry.. I did not realize that one might come across this inconvenience. From what I gather is that you like kissing stubble. I motion to create a third button labeled "You are half right". That would create a whole new amirite dimension. :o

Laughing_sporks avatar Laughing_spork Yeah You Are 0Reply

My boyfriend's stubble is awesome. I love it.

@RandalionAveragePants My boyfriend's stubble is awesome. I love it.

But it's all prickly.. I like my boyfriend's but when I kiss him it pokes me

@Laughing_spork But it's all prickly.. I like my boyfriend's but when I kiss him it pokes me

Nahh, my boyfriend's stubble isn't prickly. It's not super soft either. I just like it haha.