+452

The ability to read peoples minds wouldn't really be as great as you expect it. It would mostly consist of hearing catchy songs and what people want to eat. amirite?

Oodles_O_Noodless avatar
37 11
The voters have decided that Oodles_O_Noodles is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Every once in a while, when I'm thinking of something embarrassingly stupid, I get really paranoid that there are mind readers around. But then I immediately think "Stop being stupid, obviously no one can read minds". Then I imagine mind readers in the room chuckling and thinking "Ha, she's so stupid. Just listen to her try to convince herself we don't exist! She'll never know . . . ". So I end up internally screaming "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" a few times, just in case.

AwkwardMoments1s avatar AwkwardMoments1 Yeah You Are +29Reply

If I could read minds, I'd ask people questions like "have you ever shat your pants?" or "when was the last time you masturbated?" so when they answered with a lie, I could call them out on it.

I don't even know if I am thinking about anything half of the time..

Or you could walk in on a sketchy sex scene.

Whenever I imagine being able to read minds, i imagine it as being able to find out whatever I want, not just learning what the person is thinking about.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl No Way +12Reply

there's WAY more than that happening in my mind! hehe

Well it would be awkward if they are thinking about you. People think about more than food and music.

@stepdom Well it would be awkward if they are thinking about you. People think about more than food and music.

Well that's why I said mostly, but yes I agree that would be really awkward.

I imagine myself going up to the teacther during a test, reading them a problem I don't get, then hearing the answr in their head

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +3Reply

7+4, 7+4, WHAT THE FUCK IS 7+4?!?!

Ariodantes avatar Ariodante Yeah You Are +3Reply