+293

If you're going to wear a low cut top/see through top/short skirt/tight jeans...etc. dont be angry when i look, amirite?

5 6

You may look but you may not stare :]

@BiteMe You may look but you may not stare :]

Isn't that the reason why people dress like that? To get attention?
I'm gonna get all the looking in I want because if you are in public you are a free sight to look at. If you wanted privacy obviously you wouldn't be in "public".

@Isn't that the reason why people dress like that? To get attention? I'm gonna get all the looking in I want...

(IsaidWhat?): to get attention, but also because people just like that kind of clothes or because the temperature's high. I mean, I'm not going to wear turtlenecks in the summer.
I do agree that women shouldn't get angry because people look at them or even when they stare. However, it can be a little irritating when people just keep staring when you're just not interested in that kind of attention. That I was just pointing out; I pressed 'yeah, you are'. :)

@BiteMe (IsaidWhat?): to get attention, but also because people just like that kind of clothes or because the temperature's...

So if a guy, say G. Cloonie, wore something that just covered the tip of his penis half of his testicles you wouldn't stare?

How long is a stare? It must be one of those "unwritten rules" that people don't know about.
I'd say more than 3 seconds would be a stare. ;-)