+18

It's awkward when you go to a party, your friend is introducing you to people and someone addresses you by your Facebook name. "This is my friend Tom." "What's up? You're Travis PrettyboySwag Johnson?", amirite?

Titts_McGees avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that Titts_McGee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I feel like you deserve that if that's your facebook name.

@Meeko I feel like you deserve that if that's your facebook name.

I just made that up but there are some crazy Facebook names that people come up with. This has actually happened to me, I just didn't use my name.

Titts_McGees avatar Titts_McGee Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Titts_McGee I just made that up but there are some crazy Facebook names that people come up with. This has actually happened to...

I know, I meant in general. If you're not embarrassed to make that your name on facebook, you shouldn't be embarrassed to be called by it.

@Meeko I know, I meant in general. If you're not embarrassed to make that your name on facebook, you shouldn't be...

I wasn't embarrassed, it was just weird. But after he kept calling me that the rest of the night, I got used to it.

i agree, or if yo u have anything but your real name unless its for a legitimate reason. And not oh like my status and ill change my last name to yours.

@BlackPhoenix i agree, or if yo u have anything but your real name unless its for a legitimate reason. And not oh like my status...

Well I use my nickname for my middle name on Facebook but I totally agree, I hate when people do that name change status shit.