+1,679

Sometimes you sit in class and listen to the conversations around you and realize you are the smartest person in the room, amirite?

Karas avatar
158 44
The voters have decided that Kara is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

One girl thought rice came from a rock.

I shit thee not.

A rock.

Pawns avatar Pawn Yeah You Are +192Reply
@Pawn One girl thought rice came from a rock. I shit thee not. A rock.

My brother came up to me the other day and asked what rice looks like before you cut it up... I lul'd

And then you also realize you're the only one that doesn't have any friends to talk to.

sometimes you sit and class and listen to the conversations around you and realize you are the most narcissistic person in the room, amirite?

"I just failed my test, dude. It was legit."

Does that even make sense? .-.

Magestic_mermans avatar Magestic_merman Yeah You Are +40Reply
@Magestic_merman "I just failed my test, dude. It was legit." Does that even make sense? .-.

Or then there's those awkward moments when everyone fails and they're all high giving each other, then they look at your paper and they act like you're the dumb one for getting the good grade.

angels_001s avatar angels_001 Yeah You Are +44Reply

The other day my english teacher wrote the format of our assignment on the board, and a couple times she wrote "skip one line." So many people started asking each other, "Do we write 'skip one line'??" ono smilie

Today in class, my friend and I had to listen to the 'popular' boys behind us making fart noises and laughing hysterically. The entire class.
I'm a goddamn junior. This should not be happening.

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +34Reply
@I_Predict_A_Riot Today in class, my friend and I had to listen to the 'popular' boys behind us making fart noises and laughing...

Not that bad. I once had a sub for religion class, the guys behind me had a long conversation about how far in they have ever gotten into a girl. Really, really loud conversation. It was preceded by how many fingers I got in! (cry2)

@thedoctormerlin Not that bad. I once had a sub for religion class, the guys behind me had a long conversation about how far in they...

O_O poor soul. I know what you mean, though. I had to sit next to a guy in chem who was always talking about his sexual exploits with his girlfriend. Including how he earned his 'red wings.' shudder

@I_Predict_A_Riot O_O poor soul. I know what you mean, though. I had to sit next to a guy in chem who was always talking about his...

When they gave me class the "the talk" I was sick that day and never found out. Later on in junior high I had it all explained to me by to "popular
boys who sat on either side on me in math and religion. Most disturbing lecture I have ever listened to. I mean they explained it out loud to me, not had sex with me or anything. I begged them to stop. They didn't. shudders and twitches

@Lighten up.

I have a right to be pissed if it goes on for the entire class. This isn't the first time it's happened either.

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +13Reply

Quote I heard in the locker room --

"I am homophobic... They're fucking scary bro. I am like really afraid of them."

ono smilie

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +28Reply
@Vitae Quote I heard in the locker room -- "I am homophobic... They're fucking scary bro. I am like really afraid of...

And in my locker area today I heard "He was making a sundae and asked 'Would you like some nutsacks with that?'"

In my Algebra two class once a girl in my class said "Oh I get it, the equal sign means it's equal". Not to be overly rude but isn't the equals sign around since you begin math in like kindergarten?

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are +25Reply

I go to a Catholic school, and we were talking about Peter. The girl behind me said, " OMG! Peter! You mean like Jesus' BFF, right?!?!?"

Mj1996s avatar Mj1996 Yeah You Are +24Reply

"...AND HE IS LIEK SOOO CUTE LOL"

Eeyup.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +23Reply
@1486870

Fuck yeah, that's where I got it from :D

SO AWESOME

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +4Reply

Last week in my AP Calculus class, someone asked how to find slope of a line if given 2 points... An Algebra 1 skill.... I was like "....seriously....?"

angels_001s avatar angels_001 Yeah You Are +21Reply

We must have an extremely smart group on amirite if a vast majority think they're the smartest in the room (I'm sure nobody is overestimating their intelligence...)

@12kate34 We must have an extremely smart group on amirite if a vast majority think they're the smartest in the room (I'm...

Considering most of us illustrate our ideas and opinions in full sentences with correct grammar and spelling, yeah. I'd say we're the cream of the crop.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +37Reply

One time this girl asked me how I got to china. She was like, "did you get there by plane?"

No I swam there

pinkynovays avatar pinkynovay Yeah You Are +19Reply

You all described my school scarily well.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +16Reply

I don't claim to be a genius in any way, shape, or form, but when I hear girls say, "I watch Jersey Shore because it legit makes me feel smart," I die a little inside, because I know that's the only thing that could possibly make them feel that way. ono smilie

belizandys avatar belizandy Yeah You Are +10Reply

"Shut up you guys. You are seriously so stupid. Turtles don't have sex, they lay eggs!" (If only I could say I was kidding........ -_-)

mackie_s avatar mackie_ Yeah You Are +8Reply

"You know that city in Iraq? I think... it's called.... Batman?" O_o

Today a girl asked what the difference between world history and US history was....... I have no words

ihatemydog29s avatar ihatemydog29 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Sometimes you sit in class and listen to the conversations around you and realize you are the smartest person in the room.
...wait sometimes?
more like all the time

Not so much anymore, because I got into a good school for high school. Also, on an unrelated note, it's not being egotistical to vote this up. Pretty much everyone is going to be the smartest person in the room at some point of their life.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +2Reply

The level of narcissism here...

I'm a sophmore in highscool, and I heard some people having a converstation about another girl. One person said "She is so rude! One time she came over, and she was disrespecting me in my own house"
I don't know how one 15 year old can "Disrespect" another, but it made me laugh.