+613

It'd be hilarious if within the next few days, Apple called an event to share in the memory of Steve Jobs, only to have Steve himself suddenly run onstage, announce his return as Apple's CEO, and personally unveil the iPhone 5. Some publicity stunt, amirite?

Rockys avatar
35 35
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The iPhone 5: now bringing the dead back to life

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are +45Reply

...That's FUCKING genius.

amiritesucksnows avatar amiritesucksnow Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Courage_Wolf Incorrect word emphasis.

I swear, you have to be the debbie downer on everything.

amiritesucksnows avatar amiritesucksnow Yeah You Are +28Reply
@amiritesucksnow I swear, you have to be the debbie downer on everything.

Sorry, did correcting your bizarre use of emphasis ruin your day? Interesting, because seeing your shitty comments everywhere really brings me down, so I guess we're even.

@Disco That's Scott, he's a dick.

That was an exceptionally rude comment I just made, but I have always found it odd when users respond to comments with personal attacks on the user which are unrelated to the comment at all.

@Courage_Wolf That was an exceptionally rude comment I just made, but I have always found it odd when users respond to comments...

Yeah...but to be fair, looking through your comments...I think he made more of an accurate observation than a personal attack.

I like your posts and everything, don't get me wrong, but you're not always the peppiest guy around.

Discos avatar Disco Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Disco Yeah...but to be fair, looking through your comments...I think he made more of an accurate observation than a...

Sure, but if he wanted to make a comment about me as a user, it would make more sense to do it on my profile as opposed to on a comment.

I realize I have a tendency to make negative comments, but these are often either jokes, or in response to comments like the original one in this thread, which literally do not contribute to the actual post at all.

Still, nice to know I have earned a reputation here, even if it is for being a negative asshole.

@Courage_Wolf Sure, but if he wanted to make a comment about me as a user, it would make more sense to do it on my profile as...

Actually, if I said it was genius, it is contributing to the post. Sorry to ruin your trolling spree.

amiritesucksnows avatar amiritesucksnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@amiritesucksnow Actually, if I said it was genius, it is contributing to the post. Sorry to ruin your trolling spree.

What does the post itself gain from you commenting that? What do the users reading comments gain from you commenting that? I feel like it's the sort of comment that was made just for the sake of commenting, because it isn't amusing, it doesn't point out another aspect of the post people might have missed, it doesn't discuss the subject matter at any level.
It's worthy of noting that originally I just made a suggestion about your comment. You could easily have switched the emphasis after I made it, and I would have deleted my comment. Instead you made a comment that, once again, was hardly relevant. I would have preferred you do something like message it to me, considering it pertains more to me as a user than that particular comment.
Please go into more depth about what you think of as my trolling spree.

@Disco That's Scott, he's a dick.

His name isn't Scott...

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Disco

I apologize for my ignorance.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +20Reply
@CarolineGustin 1:38

I watched the whole video before realising it was unrelated to the comment and the post and that I was just supposed to click 1:38...

@1488410

I second this proposal.

We can only wish that would happen.

Kashishs avatar Kashish Yeah You Are +13Reply

I'm going to assume that this is what's happening until I see concrete proof that he's dead.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +12Reply

except he really died, he was suffering from pancreatic cancer.

haha he'd walk on stage and be like 'The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. Again.'

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +11Reply

Wait, Steve jobs died?!

Now this post is going to be considered really insensitive.
RIP Steve Jobs.

@Now this post is going to be considered really insensitive. RIP Steve Jobs.

Insensitive? One of the kings of capitalism and consumerism has just died. Mourn away, what a pitty.

You really need to look at how big companies control the United States and the western world, then you will have a different perspective.

@Insensitive? One of the kings of capitalism and consumerism has just died. Mourn away, what a pitty. You really...

Dude, he died. No one should be happy about that. Maybe you didn't like him, but he created products that a lot of people like, and contributed unbelievable to technological advancement. Why would you happy anyone passed away before their time, let alone someone who actually created things many people enjoyed?

I realllly want this to happen cos I want an iPhone 5