-139

My college roommate now has a crush on my high school crush. I'm not a horrible person if I ask her not to date him, amirite?

0 8
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you have a crush on your high school crush, why not ask him out?

LamWins avatar LamWin No Way +12Reply

if he's only your crush, then you can't have any claim on him whatsoever. If you like him enough to tell other hos to back off, then why don't you like him enough to tell him how you feel? Even then, college is a place of discovery, expansion, and shit. There will plenty of other guys you'll like.

@mariahrox153 if he's only your crush, then you can't have any claim on him whatsoever. If you like him enough to tell other hos...

I hope you mean shit like that. I'm skipping out on college if there are places of shit other than restrooms.

Do you still have feelings for your high school crush?

Grow up. You're in college, you'll need to sooner or later.

Nope ... you're a horrible person. And she's a horrible person if you did, and she didn't date him just because of your crush. Both of you are denying him the opportunity to meet a potential relationship.

If you're in college, why do you still like high school boys in the first place?

@If you're in college, why do you still like high school boys in the first place?

Maybe she means the guy she had a crush on in high school, and they're both in college now.