+182

People HATE being "preached" at, but they sure as hell LOVE to be rescued or consoled when they fuck up because they didn't listen to you in the first place. -____- amirite?

Vlisss avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that Vliss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bliss, you're my hero! <3

Secret lover..

@Bliss, you're my hero! <3 Secret lover..

(Victoria's Secret) Lies! I don't believe it......lol

blush

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@You better believe it. winks

(Victoria's Secret): Oh stop it! :P

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

The obstacles of being a future lawyer. :c

Artemiss avatar Artemis Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Artemis The obstacles of being a future lawyer. :c

The obstacles of trying to be a good friend to thick headed people who just don't frickin listen >_<"

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@119140

Lol. :P

Artemiss avatar Artemis Yeah You Are 0Reply
@119140

One day it'll pay off, trust me. If those people care about you, yeah they might fuck up, but they are still loyal and honest to you, you should keep them. You can never find anyone whose actions are always going to be right according to you.

@One day it'll pay off, trust me. If those people care about you, yeah they might fuck up, but they are still loyal...

I'll see what happens. I'm just bothered that they cause me much more trouble than I'll ever cause them.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply