-117

Right now, it's obvious that the earth revolves around the sun, even 5 year olds know that, but 500 years ago, nobody knew that. So 500 years from know, 5 years olds will know everything about quantum mechanics, amirite?

DanDaMans avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that DanDaMan is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Technically not because they know that the earth revolves around the sun but then dont know why which is actually an extremely complicated concept. So five hundred years from know they might know of quantum mechanics but they wont understand it.

@Technically not because they know that the earth revolves around the sun but then dont know why which is actually...

They still had great knowledge of Math, astronomy, literature, and more. The egyptians needed all sorts of math to build the pyramids, especially this one: Image in content

earth revolves around sun= simple fact...
quantum mechanics= complicated and lots to learn

Brains don't work like that...

Here... you might want to consider this.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

No Way, but I like your style. So I agreed

StevieDaviss avatar StevieDavis Yeah You Are 0Reply

humans can be extinct by then

@pebblelifter humans can be extinct by then

...500 years ago is only the 1500's

No, humans will not be extinct in the next 500 years. Maybe 100,000 years though,

@1500256

I hope you're joking and you don't really believe in 2012....

@1500264

No not really, but stupid people that believe in 2012 do exist. That's kind of why I said I hope you're joking duh-duh.

I also hope English isn't your first language.... Because new and knew are two completely different words.... Even a five year-old knows that.