+5

Christians: Sometimes you feel sorry for people who don't believe in God. You don't get mad at them or hate them but you feel really sad that they think God doesn't care about them and you wish they could change their mind, amirite?

Religion
0 13

LOL, i laugh at people who feel bad for me. Like if they think they are above me or some shit.

FIENDs avatar FIEND No Way +10Reply
@FIEND LOL, i laugh at people who feel bad for me. Like if they think they are above me or some shit.

I honestly didn't mean it like that. I mean that you respect their beliefs but at the same time wish they could change them. And it makes you sad that they haven't found God.

I really hate it when people say things like this. Would you enjoy it if I went around saying "Oh you're Christian? I feel so sorry for you!"
It's kind of like saying, I'm right and you're wrong and I pity you for that.

@I really hate it when people say things like this. Would you enjoy it if I went around saying "Oh you're Christian?...

When it boils down to it, that`s exactly what it is saying except Christian`s are just the messengers. More like God is saying that other philosophies that do not line up with what is in the Bible is wrong.

thatsjustmiis avatar thatsjustmii Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't want to offend. I just think if all people trusted in God theirs lives would be so much better, and it pains me when people think they can't let him into their hearts.

@I don't want to offend. I just think if all people trusted in God theirs lives would be so much better, and it...

I figured you didn't mean to offend people. That's why I'm telling you that you do. So now you know.

Atheists: You feel really bad for people who believe in God and think they are going to heaven when you know they aren't. See it could go both ways

why is this only directed at christians? other religions believe in God too.

@maroc256 why is this only directed at christians? other religions believe in God too.

I don't mean to exclude. Apart from Jewish I don't know which other religions believe in our God so I made this post for Christians to vote and talk about.

@I don't mean to exclude. Apart from Jewish I don't know which other religions believe in our God so I made this...

But you're post could be more open than that... Anybody who believes that their God was the right one might feel sad because they believed that person would be going to hell or because they think the person thinks their God didn't care about them.

"feel really bad that they think he doesn't care about them"
...most don't even believe he exists. This post just pisses me off.

not really.
if they don't believe in god i REALLY don't give a shit.