+205

You question the sanity of those skanks that buy Halloween costumes with ridiculous names like 'Sexy Big Bad Wolf' and 'Lil' Sexy Red from Da Hood'. amirite?

floofys avatar
3 11
The voters have decided that floofy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Halloween, or as I like to call it: sluts pretending to be someone else pretending to be sluts...

@Halloween, or as I like to call it: sluts pretending to be someone else pretending to be sluts...

Like, there is a difference between dressing up as TInkerbell and wearing a sparkly green tube top with no pants and claiming it's a 'dress'

floofys avatar floofy Yeah You Are +3Reply

I recently discovered that there is a "sexy watermelon" costume on sale.facepalm
http://ctrlv.in/41876

@TheFreakingPrincess HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf

If any one of my friends/family told me that they were planning to dress as a "sexy watermelon" for halloween, i think i'd laugh myself to death!

I question it. My penis, however, does not