+151

Guys: you wish girls loved nerds half as much as they say they do, amirite?

eldoritos avatar
3 13
The voters have decided that eldorito is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

On behalf of the level headed girls out there: we do it's just a matter of finding us =P

@stepdom You are not Waldo. We shouldn't have to find you.

Ehhh and we shouldn't have to wade through the pricks an jerks to find y'all either ;-)

@1514182

Well the way that Just_Another_Girl made it sound they made it sound like guys have to go through all the trouble of finding someone who puts no effort in it.

stepdoms avatar stepdom Yeah You Are +1Reply

Girls say they love us, but they really love the 80's movies.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +1Reply

For a second I though it said nerf(as in nerf guns)

Well, I'd be fine with a nerdy guy (I would actually prefer that to someone who would drag me to sports games or something) but I feel like they need an element of confidence. If you sit in class and say nothing and say barely anything when I talk to you then I'm not going to like you.

I am quite pissed off because I've learned even nerds can be cheating asshats... I'm back to the athletic guys.

@Tweetbaby14 I am quite pissed off because I've learned even nerds can be cheating asshats... I'm back to the athletic guys.

Uhm... Let's try some logic here. Nerds can = asshats. Athletic guys can = asshats. Therefor nerds = asshats = athletic guys. That is not athletic guys > nerds.

@Uhm... Let's try some logic here. Nerds can = asshats. Athletic guys can = asshats. Therefor nerds = asshats =...

Actually, where I live now, the athletic guys appear to be more faithful than the nerd guys, so.... Yeah. And I didn't claim athletic guys are superior to nerds I said after dating quite a few nerdy guys, and finding out they are pricks, I prefer the more aesthetically pleasing of the two.

And when it comes to your logic I still might as well date the athletic guys, so what exactly are you trying to prove that is so different?