+210

You really need to come up with a costume, and fast, amirite?

mchalla3s avatar
2 46
The voters have decided that mchalla3 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm going as Rick Astley and going to try and Rick Roll everyone.

I'm gonna be Your Moms Boyfriend.

I took my younger brother costume shopping and decided to pick out two random accessories. I'm going to be a shark with a gun, which, in retrospect, would be pretty scary.

I'm not dressing up this year, I don't even have any plans for Halloween.

cue the violins

@1516190

Mathematical! I am too.

I'm gonna be Ursula from The Little Mermaid.

sansas avatar sansa No Way +4Reply
@sansa I'm gonna be Ursula from The Little Mermaid.

I was thinking of using a black tshirt and being a ninja, but ehh.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are -3Reply
@1515772

I'm using the tee shirt as a scarf.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm going as Chell from Portal/Portal 2. My friend made me the portal gun for me :D

im going as jesus christ

I'm Perry the Platypus.

I'm going as a bassoon (a lovely woodwind instrument). I've gotta get it ready by Friday, though, and I haven't started, yet. :/

Why are half the comments down voted on this post? Even comments that don't even make sense to be down voted.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

get a quarter. get some clear tape. tape the quarter to your back. youre a quarterback

I am gonna dress in all pink from shoes to the hat and wear a headband that has a black shoe glued to it. I'm gum.

I know I want to go as Link from The Legend of Zelda and I've had my entire costume planned out for weeks, but I can't seem to find any peices that work! I think I'm going to have to make it all on my own over the weekend.

@AwkwardMoments1 I know I want to go as Link from The Legend of Zelda and I've had my entire costume planned out for weeks, but I...

If my teachers are nice they probably wont assign much except studying and reading.

But they aren't so they won't.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +9Reply
@mchalla3 If my teachers are nice they probably wont assign much except studying and reading. But they aren't so they won't.

Oh, trust me, my teachers are all buttfaces. I'm most likely just going to ignore all of the homework they're going go give me throughout the weekend and during/the day after Halloween. This costume comes first (I've totally got my priorities strait . . . )

@mchalla3 HAHA procrastinators UNITE! ...tomorrow.

. . . or maybe the next day . . .

It'llgetdoneeventually,Ipromise.

@AwkwardMoments1 . . . or maybe the next day . . . It'llgetdoneeventually,Ipromise.

Sometimes i wish we could have periodic (after every marking period) two week breaks, and teachers are not allowed to assign homewrok that is due after the break.

@AwkwardMoments1 That is quite possibly the best idea I've ever heard. I wish.

To compensate they could make summer like half a month shorter or whatever.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@mchalla3 To compensate they could make summer like half a month shorter or whatever.

NO!

No. I am not giving up any of my precious summer time! How about we just stick with less school?

@AwkwardMoments1 NO! No. I am not giving up any of my precious summer time! How about we just stick with less school?

Well, unfortunately national law requires that there must be at least 180 days of school, so...

@mchalla3 Well, unfortunately national law requires that there must be at least 180 days of school, so...

I feel as if my school has a lot less school days than normal (although I've never counted the days or anything). School policy states that classes must start no earlier than the day after labor day (so this year was September 6th), and all classes must end no later than June 4th every year. So if we missed a ton of school due to snow or weather, we don't have to make it up at the end of the year. We also have many days where we just don't have school, for some reason. And we seem to have more breaks (a separate Spring and Easter break. Why? I'm not sure.)

Anyway, I think that's around 180 days total. Now that I've typed all of this out, I don't really know where I was going with that. Sooooo, I'll just say: I'd be willing to slightly alter the first plan: Two weeks without homework. We still go to school, but no homework allowed (although rules like that never actually work, it's worth a shot).

@1516181

Thanks! Link's the best!
I'm probably going to get my friend (she's Costumes Mistress for theatre) to help me out since I can't sew to save my life . . .

I've got my Poison Ivy outfit mostly ready to go.

Nah. My birthdays on Halloween, so I already have plans.

@Kashish Nah. My birthdays on Halloween, so I already have plans.

Have a halloween/birthday party and you could have the cake be in the shape of a jack-o-lantern

naughty lil schoolgirl ;)

XhollyXroseXs avatar XhollyXroseX Yeah You Are -6Reply