+332

If the Amirite experience was translated into a Halloween night, we'd have several parties (many Harry Potter themed, with Twilight-bashing), a few Justin Bieber imitators (all murdered by night's end), about 60% of the costumes repeated by others, and a ton thrown together at the last moment. The mods would occupy the homes, giving candy according to the quality of one's costume, and heated debates would break out all over the neighborhood, some ending in fistfights, amirite?

Rockys avatar Life
30 26
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i would be shunned from some of the parties because i don't like harry potter

Don't forget about the guys that don't belong to any cliques, so they walk around aimlessly pointing out mistakes in people's costumes.

Hairyleos avatar Hairyleo Yeah You Are +11Reply

What would that make Ant? The one creeper on the street that you're always sure is giving out razors in apples? Wait, that doesn't sound quite right...

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Treeleaf What would that make Ant? The one creeper on the street that you're always sure is giving out razors in apples?...

The one who created Halloween, of course.

Possibly for the purpose of gathering us all in the streets at night, like sheep for slaughter, but who knows?

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Rocky The one who created Halloween, of course. Possibly for the purpose of gathering us all in the streets at night...

Either that, or to use the forces of the gathering spirits of Halloween to take over the rest of the world (internet)... hm...

Treeleafs avatar Treeleaf Yeah You Are 0Reply

Twilight bashing? Like a party where you sit around and talk about how much you don't like something? Sounds like fun.

@1518404

My thoughts exactly.

@1517955

I call dibs on getting pennies. (This would work better if people knew that I was Jewish)

@1517955

I read that as penises at first.

The trolls would be the college kids who still trick or treat and occasionally get some candy.

Oh and the mods would be kicking people out for random reasons.

@Oh and the mods would be kicking people out for random reasons.

And people would run around in costumes which hid their identity and diss the mods.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@And others would suck the mods off right out in the open.

I don't see anyone sucking off the mods.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rocky I don't see anyone sucking off the mods.

Well yes, keep in mind that this is all hypothetical.

And we could bash the trolls

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are 0Reply