+126

When Quinn and Puck's baby (from Glee) grows up. She might look a little something like Victoria Justice (From VicTORIous), because she has similar facial structure to Dianna Agron, and similar skin color to the guy who plays Puck. That would be a cool way to get Victoria Justice to guest star on Glee, amirite?

1 18

I'm pretty sure the Glee kids will have graduated high school already.... unless they fucking love school.

You put a lot of thinking into this.

... I don't watch glee so i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

@8jtt9 ... then WHY waste your time commenting?

If he (she?) doesn't comment on everything, he might not get all of the upvotes needed to keep him from killing himself.

@wolfflame93 I never knew glee folks were so mean...

I hate Glee with every fiber of my being. I've only seen a couple of episodes so I don't know what the OP is talking about either, but you don't see me just putting a comment saying "I don't watch that show!!!!1!!1!!111!2"

@wolfflame93 but... you just did

Yes. In response to your comment. You asked why Glee people were so man. I allowed you to know that I was not a glee person. I then told you that even though I am not. I don't go around telling everybody. I didn't just randomly post it. I did it for an actual reason.

And...Pelby anyone?

we'll just have to wait like 17 years

Actually the baby is more Quinn's colour