-45

Republicans are freedom fighters, just as crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, amirite?

vitaminbs avatar Politics
3 8
The voters have decided that vitaminb is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think we all just need to stop talking about political parties and work TOGETHER to fight for freedom and rights. If we all keep disagreeing with eachother, we will never get anywhere.

@Sjcru I think we all just need to stop talking about political parties and work TOGETHER to fight for freedom and rights...

I agree. Having the two main political parties is terrible for this country. We need to adjust the system in some way.

Meagans avatar Meagan No Way +2Reply

Lmao

From a libertarian stand point, I find the little war between liberals and conservatives to be amusing.

@From a libertarian stand point, I find the little war between liberals and conservatives to be amusing.

Me guarantees that once the Libertarians take over the Republicans, same thing will happen.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +2Reply

One reason this country is going to crap is because the two parties can't agree on anything. The fight should be toward freedom, not to make the othe party look stupid.

Can't tell if serious...
or just wanted to alliterate...