+2

If you're a glee fan, it make's you upset when people criticize Blaine and Kurt's relationship. Especially when they kissed or more recently had sex. Just because you think they're cute together doesn't mean you're dying to see them have sex. It's just like how you may think any other heterosexual relationship is cute. amirite?

KateJoseph28s avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that KateJoseph28 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Honestly, it's frustrating. So what if they had sex? No one's freaking out about Santana or Puck, even though they both had sex with pretty much everyone.

Monopolygamys avatar Monopolygamy Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Monopolygamy Honestly, it's frustrating. So what if they had sex? No one's freaking out about Santana or Puck, even though they...

Exactly. It especially makes me mad when parent groups are getting all into it. So, you're upset that two people who are in love and waited had sex is wrong? Why are you not mad about two teenagers who barely know each other have sex, which happens all the time on tv? Just because theyre gay shouldn't make it wrong.

KateJoseph28s avatar KateJoseph28 Yeah You Are -2Reply
@KateJoseph28 Exactly. It especially makes me mad when parent groups are getting all into it. So, you're upset that two people...

Exactly! All they're doing is reinforcing biased views. It really irks me when people have unfair views against gays :/

Monopolygamys avatar Monopolygamy Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Monopolygamy Exactly! All they're doing is reinforcing biased views. It really irks me when people have unfair views against gays :/

i completely agree. I am not gay, but it still really annoys me when people criticize it. I guess everyone has the right to say what they want, but I really wish people would keep negative thoughts to themselves. its 2011, this should NOT be an issue! i guarantee our grandkids will think it was ridiculous that gay marriage was once illegal, just like we now think slavery was ridiculous.

KateJoseph28s avatar KateJoseph28 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@KateJoseph28 i completely agree. I am not gay, but it still really annoys me when people criticize it. I guess everyone has the...

It really is ridiculous. Equal opportunity for all means everyone should be able to marry whoever they want. It's fine if someone doesn't agree with it...but the moment they tell someone else that they can't marry their lover, there's an issue.

Monopolygamys avatar Monopolygamy Yeah You Are +1Reply