The voters have decided that Brambleclaw8 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Also about lazy people+18There are far too many lazy people living off our taxes...when someone truly needs a little help they never receive enough to live off of, amirite?
Also by Brambleclaw8+22You get annoyed when someone posts a comment, in a way that they just discovered something amazing, that someone else already said because they didn't take the time to read the previous comments, amirite?
Also about lazy people+729Dear gatorade, stop trying to be so serious! 10% of people are drinking gatorade to be better hydrated in competition. the other 90% are lazy people drinking it because its healthier than a coke, amirite?
Also by Brambleclaw8-95You wonder why some people strike through words or sentences when it makes more sense to just delete them, amirite?
Also about lazy people-234They should make pants that you can pee in so lazy people don't have to move while watching TV, amirite?
Also about lazy people+124Pokewalkers - Giving lazy people wanker's wrist without the pleasure since 2009, amirite?
Also about lazy people+39Pizza delivery companies really hate food delivering apps for giving lazy people choices, amirite?