-22

Okay, the world was created 6000 years ago, and humans were created 2011 years ago, which is also the 6th day that God was making the universe. That means that 5 days in God's time = (6000 - 2011) human years = 3989 years. So 1 God day is roughly 798 years. Now it makes sense how God was able to do it in such little time, amirite?

0 8
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

2011 years ago is when Christ was born, not when God created humans.

@ctiscooler 2011 years ago is when Christ was born, not when God created humans.

osafb fuck fuck fuckk. :(

How could I make a mistake like that? :$

When do you think humans came about then? 2300 years ago?

@osafb fuck fuck fuckk. :( How could I make a mistake like that? :$ When do you think humans came about then? 2300...

Based on Science:

Homo sapiens are thought to have evolved from 400,000 to 250,000 years ago.
Earth was formed about 4.54 Billion years ago. Life started to appear within One Billion years of creation.

For the love of God, take this kid to school.

Good lord why must people like this ruin my reputation?

I made the Earth so quick cuz I'm a total boss, btw.

No. The world was created millions or billions of years ago. And if early civilisations like the pharoahs appeared some 6,000 years, then the first people must have been waaay before that.
So, no.

Bahiras avatar Bahira No Way +1Reply