+86

You've attempted to dip a certain food (a cookie, a french fry, etc) into a drink and it just ruined both the food and the drink, amirite?

yay_im_wrongs avatar
1 16
The voters have decided that yay_im_wrong is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I dip my bread in Coca-Cola and it tastes awesome!...but I'm really careful about what foods I dip into what liquids.

@Emperorerror Dear lord, that sounds horrific!

lol noo. it's really not. That's what all my friends thought too until they tried it :)

@mNmL0ver14 white french bread usually.

I'll test that out, although I'm certainly wary.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Emperorerror I'll test that out, although I'm certainly wary.

let me know what you think :) you've got balls my friend. All the other people I tell this to are too wimpy to try it out.

@mNmL0ver14 let me know what you think :) you've got balls my friend. All the other people I tell this to are too wimpy to try...

Admittedly, though, I just checked out your profile and I see you eat pasta with ketchup... Which is slightly terrifying.

@Emperorerror Admittedly, though, I just checked out your profile and I see you eat pasta with ketchup... Which is slightly...

LMFAOO! Why does everyone say that! It's like tomato sauce but less chunky :P I've been eating it that way since I was little. I thought it was normal and that everyone ate it that way until people gave me weird stares. I tried ketchup and rice once too. It was actually pretty good.

It probably sounds like I experiment with different foods out a lot, but I'm actually really picky on trying new foods. It has to be done at the right place at the right time...especially if it has to do with veggies. XP

@mNmL0ver14 LMFAOO! Why does everyone say that! It's like tomato sauce but less chunky :P I've been eating it that way since I...

I still can't believe you eat pasta with ketchup. Saying it's like tomato sauce is like saying it would be basically like having ketchup on your chicken tenders when you put salsa on them XD

Although I have tried mac n cheese with salsa once. I only did that because I read in a book that it was good. It was alright, but without salsa mac n cheese is certainly better.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Emperorerror I still can't believe you eat pasta with ketchup. Saying it's like tomato sauce is like saying it would be...

uhhhh I eat my chicken tenders with ketchup too...gosh I'm feeling weirder by the minute. lol I also happen to be eating some pasta with ketchup right now :P

@mNmL0ver14 uhhhh I eat my chicken tenders with ketchup too...gosh I'm feeling weirder by the minute. lol I also happen to be...

No no no, ketchup with chicken tenders is normal. My wording was odd - sorry. I meant using salsa instead of ketchup, :p

Haha thanks. I'm surprised no one else did, I mean it's not like you'll be too screwed over if it doesn't taste good.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are -1Reply