+306

Women stress WAY too much on their wedding days. Who cares if you have the tiniest spot on your dress, or that the one tables' flowers aren't arranged correctly? You're getting married to the man you love - that should trump everything else. Amirite?

Chipss avatar
3 10
The voters have decided that Chips is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That shit can get super expensive so it better be perfect! It's my special day the happiest one of my life so far I'm allowed to RAAAGGGGGEEE!

Most women plan on only getting married once so they just want everything to be perfect. I feel the same, I'd be pissed if I just spent 700+ on a wedding dress then spilled some shit on it. Wedding dresses are non-refundable.

Exactly, you're getting married to the man you love, that's why it has to be perfect. Because he's worth it.

I completely agree. I think many women fantasize about having a wedding, and not really so much about being married. I never understood all the hoopla. I want to get married and all, it's just that I don't care about champagne waterfalls, or expensive dresses I'll never wear again, or the stereotypically "perfect" wedding at all. I think actually being married is the exciting part.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +4Reply

Why the hell have a wedding anyway? Just sign some papers at the court house. It's MUCH cheaper.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are -3Reply
@StickCaveman Why the hell have a wedding anyway? Just sign some papers at the court house. It's MUCH cheaper.

I suppose it's nice to have some kind of celebration with friends and family. That being said, it grills me when people spend THOUSANDS on a one day event, I know it's an important day but that doesn't mean you should spend your first three years od marriage paying off debt.

Chipss avatar Chips Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Chips I suppose it's nice to have some kind of celebration with friends and family. That being said, it grills me when...

Well you could have the celebration, but skip the ceremony. Maybe have everybody bring one item of food and then you provide the DJ or some form of music and still save a ton of money.

All of this being said... I thought the parents of the bride are suppose to pay for everything.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply
@StickCaveman Well you could have the celebration, but skip the ceremony. Maybe have everybody bring one item of food and then...

That's also what I thought, but apparently the new age thing to do is to pay for it yourself o.O

Chipss avatar Chips Yeah You Are 0Reply