+71

After rereading the Harry Potter books, you realize in the Order of the Pheonix, when Aunt Petunia says " 'I heard - that awful boy - telling her about them - years ago,'" she isn't talking about James Potter like Harry thinks she is, she's talking about Severus. amirite?

skye531s avatar
2 6
The voters have decided that skye531 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

0.o
If James wasn't such an asshole as a kid those books would've been totally different

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are 0Reply

truee. had you noticed it before?

skye531s avatar skye531 Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's probably not true, but I feel like JKR remembered she'd written that in OotP and decided to make it Snape instead of James in DH.

lucyjoans avatar lucyjoan Yeah You Are -1Reply
@lucyjoan It's probably not true, but I feel like JKR remembered she'd written that in OotP and decided to make it Snape...

actually she spent 7 years plotting out the entire series before releasing the Philosophers Store so she would've put some hints here and there

skye531s avatar skye531 Yeah You Are +5Reply