+20

It's annoying when you're trying to get something done in peace, and someone nearby has their music on loud enough for you to hear, and they have the song on repeat. At least change the song, amirite?

SkylarOctaviouss avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that SkylarOctavious is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I used to have upstairs neighbors that played 'the real shady' or whatever it's called literally hours a day for a couple months not even exaggerating. Of course all I could really hear is the annoying ass bass line. I wanted to kill them with a large blunt object.

My annoying(which is definitely an understatement) gay cousin played this cheesy song "Defying Gravity" the whole time I was there. The worst part, he sang along too, and there were a LOT of high notes/epic fails.

Flabberbouyable.

budgerigar42s avatar budgerigar42 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@budgerigar42 Flabberbouyable.

Ahh we have one. That's kind of a mouth full though.

How about Cheramistic?

@budgerigar42 How about Cheramistic?

Almost sounds like something positive, but it could definitely work. Is this an original word that you made.

Yes, of course. And you need a question mark.

Superflammagant?

mouthful.

budgerigar42s avatar budgerigar42 Yeah You Are -1Reply