+203

The most important inventions were invented by men. For example, millions of years ago, the wheel hadn't been invented. One day, some primitive guys were watching their wives drag a dead mastodon to the food-preparation area. It was exhausting work; the guys were getting tired just WATCHING. They then noticed some large, smooth, rounded boulders and had an idea: They could sit on the stones and watch! This was the first of a series of breakthroughs that ultimately led to the television, amirite?

27 4

sneaky...making me agree to another gender stereotype by making me laugh...(i see what you did there...)

lilypops avatar lilypop Yeah You Are +4Reply

HAHAHAHAHA! You made me spit my cerial everywhere! But did anyone notice who posted this? Only the best collumist in the history of history.

GigemAggiess avatar GigemAggies Yeah You Are +2Reply

I WANT THIS TO BE POST OF THE DAY.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are 0Reply