+6

It's weird how the the rape pf Penn state finally came out after all this time, and now a lot of other people, not from Penn state, have come forward about being raped. It's like they needed a backbone so they can tell that they were raped, amirite?

blue45000s avatar
0 10
The voters have decided that blue45000 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not sure if you intended to be rude but that's how it came out. I'm going to assume that you were fortunate to not know how this feels firsthand, which is why you don't understand the situation. You're left feeling completely helpless, useless, and scared. But telling someone can help you through it to make you strong, and sometimes you need someone else taking that first step for you to find the strength within yourself. So it actually makes a lot of sense it took so long to be brought into light, and now that it is, others are feeling strong enough to tell their stories.

@I'm not sure if you intended to be rude but that's how it came out. I'm going to assume that you were fortunate to...

No I didn't post this to be rude, but I'm just saying that why didn't the guy that witnessed not tell, or the little boy not tell? And yes you are right it never happened to me so i don't understand the situation, but I'm trying to.

blue45000s avatar blue45000 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yes this came out as horribly insensitive, it's not that they didn't have a backbone, but a lot of times it's easier to get through things if there's someone who can relate and has also been through it. That's why after a child molestation case, there are other kids who step forward. It can be really difficult to have such a open case to the media, and the world describing how you got abused by somebody. Now everybody knows, instead of just a select few. Not everybody wants to the whole world to know they got raped.

@soberlikekesha Yes this came out as horribly insensitive, it's not that they didn't have a backbone, but a lot of times it's...

Again, I did not mean this post to be rude. I just do not understand it. And why did they wait till it got so public, and why did they tell the news people about it instead of just the people close to them? Again, not trying to be rude

I hate those fckin tattletales, ruined my whole career

@I hate those fckin tattletales, ruined my whole career

you sound real stupid right now, sorry, but you do

I'm skeptical of all of these accusations. Not that any of them are false, but we also have to consider that there are people out there who want to make money. Unfortunately we live in a very sue-happy society where people take advantage of any time they can make a few thousand by suing someone.