+243

It's funny that us Americans are starting to Occupy Wall Street when usually we just Occupy McDonald's. amirite?

Heat55wades avatar
7 43
The voters have decided that Heat55wade is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

We don't put out the time and effort to occupy McDonald's, we just hit up the drive thru niggaa!

Some of America.

@Some of America.

All of America, don't try to pretend your better than you are fatty

@All of America, don't try to pretend your better than you are fatty

Yeah, I totally hang at McDonalds... With their expensive vegan menu.

@Yeah, I totally hang at McDonalds... With their expensive vegan menu.

I'm a vegetarian and I'm not embarrassed to admit that I enjoy an occasional McDonalds smoothie or some french fries...

@erinliannaclare I'm a vegetarian and I'm not embarrassed to admit that I enjoy an occasional McDonalds smoothie or some french fries...

They put beef tallow in their oil... You know this, yes?

As a vegan, I'm pretty sure the only thing I could easy at McDonalds is their napkins.. =/

@They put beef tallow in their oil... You know this, yes? As a vegan, I'm pretty sure the only thing I could easy...

Don't worry veganism is a blight on the western population as brainwashed by the media. It makes you inferior to those around you with a proper natural diet. Also your just doing it for attention, your doing it for the wrong reasons, and vegetables are for panzees

@Don't worry veganism is a blight on the western population as brainwashed by the media. It makes you inferior to...

I'm allergic to meat and dairy. And not just for the attention.
I didn't go on a pro vegan tirade about animal rights this and health benefits that, so don't insult my diet if I didn't insult yours.

@I'm allergic to meat and dairy. And not just for the attention. I didn't go on a pro vegan tirade about animal...

How dare you say such a thing about my diet I'm just trying to live my life! That's interesting I've never heard that before, how about eggs and fish? I'd assume that makes it a protein allergy

@Fish are stinky and eggs are kinda gross.

Consider the following: Vaginas smell like fish. I think it's not fair to say eggs in general are gross seeing as there's a dozen different flavors and textures eggs can have depending on how you prepare them

@Consider the following: Vaginas smell like fish. I think it's not fair to say eggs in general are gross seeing as...

My vagina doesn't smell like fish. Mostly because I wash it.

It's my personal opinion that eggs are gross. In any form.

@My vagina doesn't smell like fish. Mostly because I wash it. It's my personal opinion that eggs are gross. In any form.

THEY ALL SMELL LIKE FISH. You can't fight it, sorry. Well it's my personal opinion eggs are better than insert food you like. There are good forms

@THEY ALL SMELL LIKE FISH. You can't fight it, sorry. Well it's my personal opinion eggs are better than *insert...

Veggie fajitas with corn tortillas and guacamole are way better than eggs.

My vagina still doesn't smell like fish.

@Veggie fajitas with corn tortillas and guacamole are way better than eggs. My vagina still doesn't smell like fish.

Fajitas without any type of meat are an abomination and they are a spit it whoever you religiously look up to's face. Cubed steak sliced thin and mixed with scrambled eggs into an omlette with steak in the omlette part is fantastic.

Also sorry to tell you but all vaginas smell like fish and there's nothing you can do about it. In fact I think I can smell it from here

@Fajitas without any type of meat are an abomination and they are a spit it whoever you religiously look up to's...

They're a spit in nobody's face. See, I knew you'd come around...

I also like sweet and spicy tofu with peppers, onions, and pineapple. so dericious.

just because your mother has a fishy vagina, doesn't mean we all do.

@They're a spit in nobody's face. See, I knew you'd come around... I also like sweet and spicy tofu with peppers...

Tofu is the devils toe cheese, try to argue with that. It's so gross and tasteless. Well that was a really rude and unnecessary visual image. All girls vaginas smell like fish it's a non arguable fact. That's like trying to argue that girls are not whiny, emotional, and inferior, it just can't happen

@Tofu is the devils toe cheese, try to argue with that. It's so gross and tasteless. Well that was a really rude and...

How can it taste gross and be tasteless?

Tofu is awesome when I make it.

Do me a favor and give me your address... I'm gonna come over there and shove my crotch in your face so you can see that it's not fishy.

@How can it taste gross and be tasteless? Tofu is awesome when I make it. Do me a favor and give me your...

Isn't tofu like cardboard or something?

Response #1 That was actually very unattractive. To visualize, bordering on assault.

Response #2 Is that a promise ;)?

@Isn't tofu like cardboard or something? Response #1 That was actually very unattractive. To visualize, bordering...

Tofu is not cardboard. Tofu is amazing.

1. That was sort of the point.

2. Could be.

@Tofu is not cardboard. Tofu is amazing. 1. That was sort of the point. 2. Could be.

Tofu is gross, tasteless, and makes you go sterile.

1 While I do in fact like vaginas having one in my face solely to smell it and compare it to fish is unbecoming.

2 well I don't know if your cute since we've both been anon this whole time

@Tofu is gross, tasteless, and makes you go sterile. 1 While I do in fact like vaginas having one in my face...

Nein nein nein! >=@

1. Get over it, I'm putting one there.

2. Even if I wasn't anon, my picture is a banana.

@Nein nein nein! >=@ 1. Get over it, I'm putting one there. 2. Even if I wasn't anon, my picture is a banana.

Good argument

1 you have no idea where I am! I'm frickin canadian!

2 mmm ;) bananas are so sexy, I could get in on that

@Good argument 1 you have no idea where I am! I'm frickin canadian! 2 mmm ;) bananas are so sexy, I could get in...

I thought so...

1. I'm Russian and German.
1a. Poutine <3
1b. Canada is a short drive from America.

2. I only find then delicious to eat... Not really attracted to food.

@I thought so... 1. I'm Russian and German. 1a. Poutine <3 1b. Canada is a short drive from America. 2. I only...

1 I was talking about residence not ancestry.
1a vodka <3
1b that really depends where in Canada doesn't it? Being the second largest country in the world and all

2 I thought girls did inappropriate things with bananas, two and a half men told me as much

@1 I was talking about residence not ancestry. 1a vodka <3 1b that really depends where in Canada doesn't it? Being...

1b. True. Plains are also an option.
2. I just eat them. I don't sex them. That's weird.

@1b. True. Plains are also an option. 2. I just eat them. I don't sex them. That's weird.

*planes. Autocorrect needs a grammar lesson.

Also, I'm of age to enter and procure various items from adult "novelty" shops. If I wanted a fake penis, I'd buy one instead of raiding the crisper drawer.

Jesus Christ..

*expansive

I'm so tired of autocorrect.

Lol, no need to turn this into an international thing. I just didn't have lunch today and could've used a Big Mac when I typed it..

Heat55wades avatar Heat55wade Yeah You Are +3Reply

LOL good stuff

America STARTED the Occupy Wall Street movement,that says a lot in itself.

@America STARTED the Occupy Wall Street movement,that says a lot in itself.

How does that say anything? How could another country start it?

@Brettward95 How does that say anything? How could another country start it?

Well every country has greedy corporations and the majority of the world is in debt...so another country could have done it. It prob would have been called something different from wall street though.

@Brettward95 But what does that say about America?

It says nothing. You asked how another country could start it and i made a point onto how.

@Not really... Since other countries don't have "Wall St."

And that's why I said it would have been called something different than wall st. But it would have been the same concept and so America wouldn't have started the movement, only followed it.

@You said probably.

Since you're being nitpicky there's a wall street in Rue Neuve, France. Also there are wall streets in Verin, Spain; in Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Ontario in Canada and another in Leipzig, Germany. There's probably more but I got tired of google mapping them.