+256

There are all those Christmas songs about wanting world peace and friendship for Christmas, and that's great, but I really wanted a new massage chair and some tater tots, amirite?

DagGirlYouChuglys avatar
14 10
The voters have decided that DagGirlYouChugly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Get your own.

I don't know, do you?

Stole this idea from failblog, lame. At least wait a bit so people won't remember.

@Stole this idea from failblog, lame. At least wait a bit so people won't remember.

To be honest, I thought I made this up. I don't read Failblog. Sorry that this one post sent you into a shitfit. I'll try harder next time to make sure I please you.

@Good, for I am everywhere

Can you send me the link to the Failblog post?

@DagGirlYouChugly Can you send me the link to the Failblog post?

there's a search function on there, just put your post in it.

@its lamebook. you worded it differently but barely. http://www.lamebook.com/wins-be...end-15/w4w4-2/

I didn't even know that "Lamebook" was a thing. And I think my post is quite different from this, though.